Monday 11 March 2013

update on Bucket


"Rockin' place this Downtown Louisville


Wow, that is the biggest baseball bat I have ever seen!" http://www.sluggermuseum.com/ Hillerich & Bradsby Co. 



"Mum, I didn't do it! I didn't hit a ball and break the window pane!"
— 


 
"A peek at the Belle of Louisville from under the expressway....I want to see more as it looks real cool"


 
"A REAL Steamboat. How pretty and the music coming from the steam Calliope sounds wonderful. But I have to wait until warmer weather to take a ride on this regal wood, historial boat."
 

 
"I still can't get used to driving on the wrong side of the road .... and all this traffic!"
 




"What am I seeing? A huge, gold statue of David? Oh my, oh my! I shall cover my eyes when we drive by...well, maybe just a little peek!"
 


"What is this? Is Louisville a walled city?" Valerie then explains "No Bucket, it's not the Great Wall, it is a flood wall Bucket and it is designed to protect the city when the mighty Ohio River floods over its bank

 "Fight like a butterfly, sting like a bee! Yes I remember that famous boxer Mohammed Ali - cool museum too!

 "Play BALL - I always wanted to say that! The baseball season will open later in the year and the Slugger Stadium will be filled with cheering Louisville Bat fans!

 "Going to be a hot day! OH WAIT, I am in America!
32 degree Fahrenheit = 0 degree Celsius . I've changed my mind to Brrrrrrr. Looking at the morning sky, I predict the weather will warm up quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment