Sunday 8 December 2013

Bucket Sedona


My final Arizona adventure is in Sedona, known for it's red rock formations and a feeling of spiritual connectiveness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedona,_Arizona



What a great location to watch hikers on the trails.


While getting a closer look at the red rocks, I saw a coyote smiling back at me!

Mr. Cowboy, the sun is bright here, do you have any hats a tad smaller?
Sedona is famous for their Pink Jeep Tours. I taking a jeep tour as it will save my tired paws!


Climbing on Sedona's red rocks is popular. Where is my safety rope?



I followed H2O because he knows where all the best watering holes are.

When I sat on this giant crystal, I felt magic! Or was it just a sharp edge?
I'm curious--why is this McDonald's arch a turquoise color?


This is proof I saw it, but I still don't know why it's turquoise. 
Time for me to find out! Mr Google where is the answer? 

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2013/06/08/the-only-mcdonalds-in-the-world-where-the-golden-arches-arent-golden/

I went inside to warm up and have some coffee--at least the coffee wasn't turquoise!



No comments:

Post a Comment