Saturday 23 November 2013

new day


Some days I feel as if I've lost my marbles....but I've found them in Ohio!
Go Team Go...I think it best to cheer on the team whose state I'm visiting! 

BaBa-Loooooo Music that creates a little excitement in the store!


Little birds told me that the trees would soon be changing colors, dropping their laeves and time for me to return to AU for Christmas

Yummm, this is the place for me! The frosting is a a little hard!

Eeyore, my buddy, or am I being surrounded by them? What goes? —
Oh pretty lady, will you serve me some tea? 

I've been in the dog house... but a toad hut?
Maybe some of the luck will rub off; I hear peacocks bring you luck!

You never know when you will see a mermaid, this gals is quite far from the ocean

Shabby Sheik coat or hat hangers? Getting lots of ideas for future projects! Now if I can just remember them all.

Now what is this? Shells, nuts and doo-dads


Massive bear sculpture at Cabela's Outdoor Sportsman Outfitters in Dundee, Michigan. I am thinking I will keep my distance!

Hard to tell how big these bears are from a distance. They are the World's largest bronze outdoor wildlife sculpture, called 'Fierce Encounter' is a sculpture of two giant 24 foot high wrestling bears. Dundee,Michigan
Everyday I take time to meditate! 

And so my story started at home. You can read all about how my adventures began in the newly published "Bucket's Adventures" children's book.
I will be home soon



No comments:

Post a Comment