Thursday 30 May 2013

 Well its been a big week for me right here in Kelmscott, first I went to playgroup with my new friend Issy
 had great fun with the children, how far will this car get me?
Went on the slide, it was a bit wet and head first was probably not the best option


I did some painting and had an all round good time, then I went to the Craft and Quilt show

 I like this quilt, made by Dianne as a community quilt.
  I met a nice lady who had a bear shop with lots of goodies, can you see me in the front.
 My Friend bought me my own guitar, just like Brians

I made friends with the bears from The Teddy Tree

After that I needed a coffee and a snack,  but I got really inspired and wanted to learn to quilt

Davina said I could pick some fabric and she would help me make a quilt.

 
I was very excited and could not wait to start sewing, I was careful with the scissors.
Here I am sewing on the binding.

  Today I was picked up  by another lovely new friend, she had made me a lovely bed to sleep in, she said we are off on a big adventure tomorrow.   I wonder what it could be?
Well

No comments:

Post a Comment